SDTCS provides consultative services to the PFTC in an effort to coordinate and assist with the trust company application process.
These consultative services are designed to drive the process towards receipt of a charter from the South Dakota Division of Banking. The consultative services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review of all legal documents (please note we cannot prepare legal documents, nor can we offer any legal advice);
- Prepare and review service agreements;
- Review and assist with completion of the trust company application;
- Assist with the establishment of local service providers (i.e. attorney, insurance, banking, tax/auditing);
- Facilitate a relationship with the South Dakota Division of Banking; and
- Coordinate the pre-application meeting with the South Dakota Division of Banking.